INTERNATIONAL SHOTOKAN SHOBUKAN KARATE ASSOCIATION-WEST BENGAL
1. The applicant should apply for affiliation by filling the prescribed Application Form only.
2. Submission of Declaration and NOC is mandatory.
3. No Affiliation Fee or Yearly Renewal is required to join the ISSKA-WB.
4. All students must have official ISSKA-INDIA badge stitched on the “gi”.
5. All ISSKA-WB dojo should have three classes in a week.
6. Technical Director & Asst. Technical Director’s must train together in a place.
7. All members of the Examiners’ Panel for Kyu must train together in a
8. Place decided by the ISSKA-WB
9. All Instructors must train under Technical Director or Asst. Technical Directors or any senior instructor.
10. All dojo have same category kata and kumite of ISSKA-WB
11. Must be follow the below mention programmed which is decided by the State Committee.
12. Kyu Grading after every 6 months at every dojo.
13. Attained a camp in a year which is under control of Indian Chief.
14. Dan Grading in a year.
15. Annual District Camp for one-day under Technical Director & Asst. Technical directors.
16. Annual State Championships (to be decided by State Committe).
17. Selection for any event will be done by the Technical Director or Asst Technical Director.
18. All Kyu Rank Promotion Tests are to be given by the qualified examiners only.
19. ISSKA-WB helps its instructor in opening up new dojo or introduces karate in schools.
**Min. Qualification required for Dojo Instructor: 1st Dan
**Min. Qualification required for being an Examiner for Kyu Grades: 1ST Dan from a recognized federation.
**Min. Qualification required for being in Examiners’ Panel for DAN Grades: 3RD Dan from a recognized federation.
OTHER FEES STRUCTURE
1. No Affiliation Fee or Yearly Renewal is required.
3. Yearly Renewal: Rs. 100. (For instructors of every Dojo)
4. ISSKA-WB Syllabus Book: Rs. 100
5. ID card for students-Rs.50
AUTHORISED REFREE & JUDGE
** ISSKA-WB ORGANISED ANUALL SEMINER & TESTS FOR PERSONS INTERSTED TO FUNCTION AS AN OFFICIAL EXAMINER & JUDGE.
** THEY WILL BE TAUGHT RULES OF WKF